Featuring: The Ed, Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
Producer: Booze, Belasco
Cover art by Dr. P
Climb aboard the SFJ Open Sleigh, my honkeys!
We meet some Idiots of Facebook who are preparing for the holiday as if it was an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Then, we discover that Belasco’s hatred of the Yuletide is due to his jealousy of Santa’s thick, lustrous beard.
Our old buddy, The Ed, calls in to sing some songs, share his festive views on forced sterilization, and to tell us he’ll be happy to come on our Christmas show when we record it.
Bane has found it hard to get work since that Batman movie, but has found some seasonal work at the mall.
Later, we tour Europe trying to find one country that doesn’t celebrate Christmas with a gigantic festival of racism.
So Merry Christmas. And fuck Belgium!
- 00:00 – Intro
- 1:48 -Does P have a Smart Phone? Dan Wyatt he does!
- 1:37 -Ask Bane
- 4:14 -The Ed from Vegas
- 11:22 – Idiots of Facebook
- 11:40 – Hubcaps Donna’s DNA Test
- 13:47 – Christmas with Duct Tape Lisa
- 20:19 – Dr P’s News Round
- 20:38 – Jews up the Chimney/Black Pete (http://dailym.ai/18VG9UR)
- 24:07 – Kamikaze Shopper (http://dailym.ai/18VG9o1)
- 27:40 – Elf Groping Mall Santa (http://dailym.ai/18VGcQH)
- 31:01 – Swampy the SFJ Personal Hygiene Pussy
- 32:15 – The Ed on Ink, Society, and the Guy Who Plays Drew Carey
- 37:58 – Should Belasco Watch this Christmas film
- 40:08 – Christmas Memories* (may involve a Fonzie pinball machine and father/son black eyes)
- 43:45 – Closer
- 43:59 – A Christmas in Tongues
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher