Cats. Cats! CATS!
That’s right, listeners, we’ve finally given up and decided to give you what everybody on the Inter(net) really wants. Cats.
These aren’t just normal cats, though. These little guys are special. REAL special. They’re Kittards™.
Don’t worry, we’ve still got our usual monkey stuff for ya’. In fact we have a recently declassified exclusive on World War 2 monkeys tunneling out of a Prisoner of War camp. Our favorite Idiot of Facebook tells us how she calls hospitals around the country to ask for the weather forecast. But, is she as dumb as our brand new Idiots of YouTube? You decide.
Meanwhile, Professor Stephen Hawking gets jiggy with it, a young boy is disappointingly shot in the head only once, and a Chinese Chinaman’s trousers fly off as he’s accidentally blown into the stratosphere.
Oh, and one of us eats some herbal confectionary sent in by a listener. What could possibly go wrong?
So stick this in your ear and remember what Harrison Ford so nearly said… It ain’t the size of the candy bar, honey. It’s the dosage.
This show was proudly sponsored by The Venice Cookie Company and Darik Datta’s Kittard™ Ranch.
But still not Audible. Bastards.
- 00:38 – Intro
- 01:30 – The Venice Cookie Company
- 02:15 – Booze Changes the English Language
- 04:05 – Belasco’s Fan Club
- 04:50 – Dr. P’s News Round
- 05:09 – Stephen Hawking vs. A.I. ( http://dailym.ai/1hSeOHw )
- 10:30 – Chinese Chinatire Explodes ( http://bit.ly/1hSeSXL )
- 15:45 – The Great Monkey Escape ( http://dailym.ai/1hSeZCB )
- 19:09 – Burgler Shot in Head Caught Burgling Again ( http://bit.ly/1hSff4y )
- 23:37 – K.I.T.T.A.R.D.S.™ ( http://lilbub.com/ )
- 34:40 – Idiots of Facebook
- 44:40 – Idiots of YouTube
- 49:50 – Closer
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)