Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
Producer: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
In this episode we make up for the lack of monkeys in the previous episode with two monkey stories. Actually, there are three monkey stories if you count Booze’s recent trip to that primate house known as France. Dr. P will introduce us to two warring factions that will make you hope for their mutually assured destruction. No, not France and Belgium, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying the segment.
Later, the SFJ Podcast moves to vanquish one of it’s own enemies. Before the SFJ Podcast, there was the SFJ Message Board with a whole host of supervillains. This particular villain was insidious and determined to hang around like cancer, but not as funny.
Last, but definitely not least, we meet Frank (aka: Frankie, Friendzone Frank, Frankie the Mobster, Frankie the Rascal, Hey Asshole, and That Goomba in New Jersey). We didn’t think it was possible for an Idiot of Facebook to come in and fill the gap left by Duct Tape Lisa so completely, but Frank has wedged himself in there real good.
All this and more awaits you in this longer-than-average edition of the podcast.
Please stick it in your ears and share it with a friend.
SFJ on Social Media
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/sfjdotcom
- Belasco: @jeffasu
- Booze: @sfjdotcom
- Dr. P: @BeTheCatfish
- YouTube: YouTube.com/sfjvideos
- Google Plus: +Sweetfeatheryjesus
- 00:45 – Intro
- 01:33 – Booze Invades France, France Surrenders
- 06:21 – Douche vs. Douche ( http://bit.ly/1q90gLO )
- 16:25 – Stefano! ( http://bit.ly/1q8ZUoj )
- 19:35 – Rank – Worst Comedian
- 32:37 – Dr. P’s News Round
- 33:30 – Pilfmolmolmogin’ Monkeys ( http://dailym.ai/1q8ZSNk )
- 39:03 – Make Me Asian! ( http://dailym.ai/1q8ZRc9 )
- 43:42 – The Most Dangerous Game ( http://dailym.ai/1q8ZNsV )
- 47:47 – Idiots of Facebook
- 1:04:50 – Closer
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher