Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
I’m sure it is bothersome knowing that the only country to which you can feel superior is Belgium, but that is no excuse, Denmark. We all have our crosses to bear. Dr. P’s cross to bear is being an apologist for the Danish zoological holocaust.
Meanwhile, our friend Bane (from Batman) has taken up residence in Brazil, but still has time to give advice to a lovely girl who makes friends very easily. Stay tuned for our “Rank” segment where we share our picks for the worst 80’s movie villain, there’s a heartwarming tale about a community coming together to help a little girl, and Stefano tells us every possible (and unintelligible) reason for walking 500 miles.
So, sit back, relax, and contemplate your Facebook gender.
- 01:04 – Intro – Legos
- 03:54 – Genders of Facebook
- 09:18 – Ask Bane
- 13:00 – Stefano! (http://bit.ly/1ksbftZ)
- 16:13 – Rank: 80’s Movie Villains
- 24:09 – What Did Dr. P Learn About His Phone This Week
- 27:27 – Dr. P’s News Round
- 27:50 – Marius the Giraffe (http://bit.ly/1ksbnK7)
- 35:12 – Here’s Your Damn Ramp (http://dailym.ai/1ksbwgA)
- 40:57 – Keystone Suicide Bombers (http://dailym.ai/1ksbple)
- 46:13 – Closer
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher