Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
Due to cutbacks, our intrepid reporter Dr. P has had to change his mode of news gathering transportation. A little thing like that won’t stop him, though. Join us as we investigate the zoo in North Korean capital Poonyang, the very naughty monkey-ridden streets of India, and most hair-raisingly of all… the classrooms of Florida.
Work has been slow for Bane off of Batman since The Dark Knight Rises. We find him on a Qatari construction site with a fun new best friend and his very own toilet bucket.
Meanwhile, we Rank the Worst Pets in Movies, which sends Belasco off on a vitriolic and sustained tirade against one of the best loved animals in cinema history. And Booze compares a cat to Gordon Ramsay.
Oh, and we reveal which great big fat dead actor who was in The Godfather had a secret NASCAR obsession. You won’t BELIEVE who it is!
So… install the Sweet Feathery Jesus widget* on your beeper, pager or smartphone & stick this in your earhole.
- 00:45 – Intro
- 02:00 – Marius Update (http://cnn.it/1fNce3m)
- 03:35 – Ask Bane
- 06:31 – Rank
- 13:22 – News Round
- 14:00 – Poonyang Zoo (http://dailym.ai/1fNcgIy)
- 17:40 – Pervy Professor (http://bit.ly/1fNccIP)
- 21:40 – Very Naughty Monkey (http://dailym.ai/1fNchw2)
- 27:30 – Idiots of Facebook
- 32:11 – What Did Dr. P Learn About His Phone This Week?
- 34:49 – Outro
* (We haven’t got a Sweet Feathery Jesus widget. Use iTunes, Stitcher or RSS)
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher
Cover art by Al Hoffman