Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
Producer: Booze, Belasco
We all know the BIG differences between Britain & the USA. One of has loads more delicious guns than the other, our footballs are slightly dissimilarly shaped & at least one of us drives on the wrong side of the road. But if you ever find yourself on the other side of the pond & want to avoid looking like a complete rube, what are those LITTLE differences you should be looking out for?
As we’re the podcast that joins hands across the Atlantic Ocean, we thought we’d better investigate. The results were surprising. Turns out it’s mainly all about knitwear & our corn deployment strategies.
Booze brings us a field recording from the niblet sensation that’s sweeping the nation, Belasco squeezes in more English old lady pirate impressions than are strictly necessary & Dr. P takes to the skies to bring us more news about tortoises attacking humans.*
Speaking of different, our Scotch cousins feature prominently in this episode. And there may or may not be an ill-advised Scotchman impression contained within. If you are easily offended, or are Scotch, or have ever been to Scotchland, or have any idea how a Scotchman should actually sound, or have seen a film with Sean Connery in it… you probably shouldn’t listen to this podcast.
Oh… and Hiccup’s back!
*Doesn’t actually contain any news about tortoises attacking humans.
- Crazy Corn (http://crazycorn.co.uk/)
- Capt. Jack Sparrow on Nightshade (http://bit.ly/QyRIbD)
- Black Pudding Hurler (http://bit.ly/OOXUAw)
- Cat Gets Euthanized Accidently (http://bit.ly/OOYChk)
- Uf Dorf B&B (http://bit.ly/QcPbXJ)
- Snake Handling Religious Nut Dies (http://bit.ly/VwMsIY)
- Birds Attack Scottish Postal Workers (http://bit.ly/VwMC3j)
- Pigeons Bombard Ballet Audience (http://bit.ly/RPRIJy)
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher