Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
They say that the Devil has all the best tunes. Nobody ever says that about YouTube singing sensation Stefano (Stefano!), who drops by to play us a Halloween song that will strike fear into your heart. And your ears.
Dr. P feels a malevolent presence in the SFJ News Copter, Booze feels that al-Qaeda are giving us way too many clues and Belasco feels a bit of a prick. Several pricks, as a matter of fact.
The police crack down on Blind Samurai, Belasco laughs at a baby’s head falling off and Booze shares the Terrifying Tale of the Epileptic Dance Teacher.
Oh, and our “When Tortoises Attack!” segment features actual tortoises actually attacking!
Well… sort of.
So turn down the lights, turn up your podcast delivery system of choice & put on the scariest pair of trousers you own.
It’s time to get our Halloween on.
- Sushi (2:00)
- Terrorists on Trial (3:51)
- Blind Samurai (5:56) http://bit.ly/Sikz5b
- Baby Head (10:30) http://bit.ly/SikLkV
- Counterfeit Cocks (15:35)
- Cactus Attack (18:50) http://bit.ly/SikA9q
- Stefano! (22:37) http://bit.ly/Q5fJvI
- Turtle Medical Codes (25:20) http://bit.ly/Sikvma
- Turtles Really Do Attack (28:30) http://bit.ly/Sikwqb
- Turtles Really Do Attack Part 2 (30:05) http://bit.ly/SikzCp
- Don’t Put a Shoe in Your Mouth (34:00)
- Outtakes (40:40)
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)