Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
Producer: Booze, Belasco
We’re back! And with a special double length episode. It’s still not as long as most other podcasts, though. Don’t worry. We edit.It’s BIGGER because we ask the BIG questions. Have chimpanzees really been banned from eating bananas? Are our children really sticking confectionary up their noses? What’s the worst commercially available sandwich filling? And can Dr P work his fancy new smartphone?That’s not P’s only technoproblem. He’s had to hot-wire his fridge and his Sleep Number bed goes up and down like Ice Cube’s car.We catch up with the Idiots of Facebook and investigate the Teddy Bear Lost and Found Facebook community. Listen as we share the beautiful tale of a cuddly little rascal called Strawberry Boy. It’ll melt even YOUR cold, black, dirty heart. Unless your name is Belasco. Who we find out has to wipe his incontinent dog’s bottom, incidentally.
Oh, and we play a snippet from the new Broadway musical about the good old days of monkey abuse.
Yes, it’s the Sweet Feathery Jesus Podcast and it’s chock-a-block with primates. Stick it in your ear!
- 00:41 – Intro
- 01:35 – Dr P’s Dead Appliances
- 05:15 – What has Dr. P Learned To Do On His Phone This Week?
- 07:18 – Dr P’s News Round
- 07:35 – Banana Ban
- 14:35 – Kim Jong Uncle Becomes Dog Food (or Not)
- 19:09 – Smartie Snorting
- 25:44 – Idiots of Facebook
- 34:30 – Teddy Bear Lost and Found
- 35:20 – Silence of the Lamby
- 36:10 – Cabbage Patch Ewok
- 37:00 – Strawberry Boy
- 42:30 – Monkey in Florida
- 47:01 – Rank -Sandwich fillings
- 53:44 – Featured Facebook Friend
- 56:00 – Outro
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher