Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P
Booze is on a public toilet and he’s backed up and pissed off. So he’s come up with some simple rules to make public pooing a bit more pleasant for everyone.
At least there isn’t somebody sitting underneath him in the septic tank like there is in Dr P’s News Round.
Meanwhile, P shares a bit too much and Belasco releases his gallbladder back into the wild.
And Sex in the City saves the world. Apparently.
Also, as that great poet Jim Morrison once said, there’s a killer on the road. His brain is squirming like a toad. A German toad. A German toad with really really horrible aim.
Oh, and we attend the opening of the new flagship Mr. Kipling Store in London’s glittering West End.
So take a seat (like Booze), try to avoid haemorrhoids and stick this podcast right up your earhole.
Das ist gut, ja?
- 00:00 – Jimmy Webb
- 01:05 – Intro
- 01:50 – Toiletiquette pt. 1
- 05:59 – Should Belasco Watch This Film
- 07:55 – Toiletiquette pt. 2
- 11:41 – Menthol Cigarette Ban
- 14:23 – Dr. P’s News Round
- 14:39 – Endangered Pubic Lice (http://bit.ly/13kY7Mm)
- 22:00 – Hanging Out In the Septic Tank (http://bit.ly/13l08In)
- 27:00 – Autobahn Sniper (http://bit.ly/13l5mns)
- 31:20 – Close
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher