Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P, and Hiccup
In this action packed episode of the podcast Hiccup can’t figure out Skype and is relegated to using a regular phone. That doesn’t stop us from introducing our newest segment “Dead Dad Advice”. Taking a cue from the movingly sweet Michael Keaton movie, “Multiplicity”, Hiccup sends helpful words to his little girl in the future in case he gets some bad internet mushrooms.
We also feature our Idiots of Facebook segment where the most inane and self-indulgent status updates from our Facebook feeds get presented for mockery. And it wouldn’t be an SFJ Podcast without some new music from Stefano! and Dr. P’s News Round.
All this plus Booze gets followed by a major celebrity on Twitter, Dr. P discusses the difficulties of horse molestation, and Belasco loses his mind over the name of a hair salon.
- 00:50 – Intro
- 01:38 – Idiots of Facebook
- 11:14 – Dr. P’s Lady Time Dilemma
- 12:29 – Celebrity Tweets
- 18:52 – Dead Dad Advice with Hiccup
- 21:47 – Haircut Chat
- 28:46 – Stefano! (http://bit.ly/ZqoONJ)
- 31:48 – Dr. P’s News Round
- 32:10 – Meth-head, Get Your Gun (http://bit.ly/Zqor5N)
- 38:50 – Horse-man Baby (http://bit.ly/Zqou1p)
- 42:41 – Korean French Fry Feast (http://gaw.kr/ZqowWV)
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)
Subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher
I think its rather lovely they cut hair for justice and more. Puts my righteous starfish waxing to shame.