There’s a new star in heaven tonight. A new angel treading the boards on God’s eternal stage. Join us as we mourn the loss of an acting great. A legend of stage and screen. Then use a comedy loophole that allows us to spend 15 minutes effectively laughing at the death of an old lady. But, with death also comes rebirth. Just like in Star Track 3. Join us as we celebrate the continuation of a famous Hollywood acting dynasty.
It’s the Circle of Life. Hakuna Matata!
Then we investigate the dubious facts behind Steve “The Alligator Catcher” Irwin’s brutal fish murder, rank the worst sidekicks in cinema history, and ask… is it ever okay to kick a small dog over a building? [Belasco note: YES!]
So put on your wetsuit, buy some lilies, and laugh in the face of your impending doom.
Stick it in your ear, my honkies. It’s later than you think.
- 00:45 – Intro
- 01:00 – Edibles
- 02:08 – Rank – Worst Movie Sidekicks
- 07:00 – Guinness Book of World Records
- 09:12 – Dr. P’s News Round
- 09:53 – Chihuahua’s on the Loose (http://dailym.ai/1mLqYZ1)
- 14:50 – Fair Elections Held in North Korea (http://dailym.ai/1h4HKAb)
- 17:07 – Crocodile Hunter Kabobs (http://dailym.ai/1h4HGQW)
- 22:30 – Should Belasco Watch This Film? (http://amzn.to/1pSupdK)
- 25:12 – Idiots of Facebook
- 36:50 – Closer
- 38:25 – Stinger
- 38:31 – After-stinger
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)