Featuring: Booze, Belasco, Dr. P, Hiccup
It’s a time for celebration, and nobody celebrates like the Cockneys of London’s East End.
Renowned cookery author and anthropologist Ben from the I Am Idiot Podcast (http://bit.ly/iamidiot) joins us to share his intimate knowledge of this fascinating people. We learn all about their mainly fruit based rhyming slang, listen to some literally incredible Cockney facts, and meet two famous actors engaged in a fierce battle to be the most Cockney man in the universe.
Bane off of Batman helps a listener with a yuletide family dispute, Booze celebrates a terrifying voodoo Xmas and Belasco has a spectacular festive surprise up his trouser legs for us all.
- 00:50 – Intro
- 01:25 – Christmas Chat
- 03:00 – Christmas Voodoo
- 04:25 – Worst Presents
- 05:38 – Ask Bane
- 07:35 – Stefano! (http://bit.ly/TgJoDV)
- 09:45 – A Cockney Christmas
- 17:20 – How to Speak Cockney
- 28:50 – I Am Idiot (http://bit.ly/iamidiot)
- Fifty Shades of Gravy: The Cookbook (http://amzn.to/TgKQGg)
- 31:00 – Should Belasco Watch This Film
- 33:10 – Belasco’s Disco Dance Spectacular
- 35:00 – Dr P’s News Round (Unicorn Lair)
- 38:00 – Bad Teacher
- 42:00 – Bad Parade Float Guy
- 48:11 – Dancing Corpse-nam Style
- 50:00 – Her Majesty The Queen Addresses SFJ
Download This Episode (right-click, “Save link as…”)